C-TEC Launches Free CPD Events
Leading life-safety systems manufacturer, C-TEC, has announced dates for a new series of free CPD-certified training events.
The first five will be held in Wigan (21 March), Glasgow (29 March), Reading (9 May), Wigan (11 May) and Belfast (6 June) and feature the following highly informative presentations:
• Fire Alarm Systems: A Brief History and the Current State of the Industry
• Hush Those False Alarms: Unwanted Alarm Management Solutions for HMOs and beyond
• A Guide to BS 5839-9 Disabled Refuge Systems
• EN54-23 Visual Alarm Devices Simplified
• Hearing Assistance Solutions: The Route to Equality Act Compliance
Said Andy Green, C-TEC’s Marketing Manager: “We are delighted to be rolling out these not to be missed free educational events across the country. Worth five Continuing Professional Development hours each, the sessions are designed to benefit your business by boosting your knowledge of life-safety systems and legislation.”
CPD seminars are assessed by independent experts to ensure their educational content is set at an appropriate level. C-TEC’s seminars are suitable for an “intermediate” audience meaning that both novice and experienced participants are likely to benefit.
To register your interest, call C-TEC on 01942 322744 or e-mail [email protected]