Wire-free ‘listen and learn’ fire safety innovation from Geofire
Visitors to fire technology specialist Geofire’s FIREX International stand (E80) will be able to get a sneak preview of the latest addition to the highly successful Agrippa acoustic range – a new Agrippa Pillow Alarm.
The Agrippa ‘listen and learn’ technology, also available in the door holder and closer, is being used to alert deaf or hard of hearing people if the fire alarm sounds while they are sleeping.
The Agrippa Pillow Alarm is a battery powered, wire-free unit with a pad attachment that simply goes under a pillow. It uses ‘listen and learn’ digital wire-free technology that listens for the unique sound of a specific fire alarm. If the fire alarm sounds the pillow pad vibrates, high intensity LED lights flash and an LCD screen displays ‘fire’. As it is compact and portable it can be moved around a building as required.
- No installation.
- Technology ensures compliance with elements of the Equality Act 2010.
- LCD time and alarm clock includes flashing white LED visual warning.
- Complies with the highest European standards.
- Product design conserves battery power, with expected battery life of up to two years.
- Visual warning of low battery and radio signal fault.
For more information, go to www.geofire.co.uk