Apollo Fire Detectors has launched a new Leasing Programme in partnership with Shire Leasing to offer simple, flexible finance options to install or upgrade fire alarm systems without an initial capital outlay.
As one of the world’s leading fire safety solution providers, Apollo’s purpose is simple: to keep people safe from fire every second of every day. To help overcome financial barriers, they have developed a bespoke programme to enable more building owners and managers to install the right fire system without an initial capital outlay*. All Apollo installers within the UK can apply to become an Apollo Leasing Provider, enabling them to win more business and guarantees payment in full on completion of each project.
Benefits for Apollo Leasing Providers
- Overcome financial barriers – an affordable solution to ensure there is no compromise with fire safety by selecting the system that’s right for the job.
- Payment security – Installers receive 30% payment up front* with the balance paid in full on completion of the project.
- System maintenance can also be included and invoiced monthly in arrears as required.
Benefits for Building Owners
- Get the right fire system needed now with no initial capital outlay.
- Plan budgets easily with fixed monthly payments.
- Reduce tax – Finance lease rental payments can be 100% tax deductible against profits. **
- System maintenance can also be included for an additional monthly charge, giving complete peace of mind.
Irina Cruse, Head of Marketing says ‘Quite often investment into fire safety is more of a grudge purchase than a desired one. This is even more true in the current climate, when end users are trying to survive in the newly shaped COVID reality, making careful choices on where to place their cash. Lack of investment into fire safety essentially means higher risk to the safety of the people. The Apollo Leasing Programme has been designed to protect more people by removing financial barriers to the installation of the right fire detection system, release building owners from the need for a major up-front investment and offer payment security to the installers.’
To find out how you can become an Apollo leasing provider, visit: www.apollo-fire.co.uk/products/leasing
**Full terms and conditions can be found on the Apollo website