Since 1998, BIOex has designed and manufactured the latest generation of ecological foam concentrates and also produces conventional foams for use in firefighting operations – solid class A fires, liquid class B hydrocarbon fires, liquid class B polar solvent fires and toxic gaseous vapors.
- 2002 – At BIOex we were convinced of the harmfulness of fluorine derivatives and were already working to preserve our environment by launching ECOPOL, the first fluorine-free multi-purpose foam concentrate.
- End of 2015 – We launched the new formula ECOPOL F3 HC specially developed to create the first fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate with an exceptionally fast extinguishing action on hydrocarbon fires.
Specializing in the design and production of ecologically friendly 100% fluorine free foam concentrates; BIOex has launched a new formula – ECOPOL F3 HC. THE first fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate for hydrocarbon fires that performs better than the best AFFFs.
- Fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate
- Readily biodegradable
Exceptional Extinguishing Performance
- Used at 3% in direct application on hydrocarbon fires
- Obtained the best 1A performance classification under EN 1568-3 standard by an independent recognized laboratory (certified 1A/fresh water – 1A/sea water)
- Obtained the best performance classification under LASTFIRE – Good-Good-Good
Effective On Hydrocarbon Fires
- Exceptionally fast extinguishing action on hydrocarbon fires
- Very long burn back time equal to the best protein foams!
Powerful Foaming Capability:
- Offers durable adherence on vertical surfaces
- Insulates of storage containers in case of fire nearby
See the video ECOPOL F3 HC versus AFFF at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZOwMHsnYs
For more information, go to www.bio-ex.com