BRE Global – Firex & NFPA Preview
BRE Global Ltd, based in the UK near London, is an independent third party organisation offering certification of fire, security and sustainability products and services to an international market. LPCB is the certification brand used for fire and security products and services. The LPCB mark is accepted worldwide by Authorities Having Jurisdiction. We have representative offices in China, India and Malaysia (serving the ASEAN region).
LPCB listed products can be accessed, free of charge, at www.redbooklive.com or via apps from Apple, Google and Windows.
LPCB certification covers the following areas:
- Fire detection and alarm products and systems
- Manual fire extinguishing equipment
- Automatic sprinkler, water spray and deluge products and systems
- Fixed fire fighting products and systems (gaseous and water mist)
- Passive fire protection products
- Fire doors and shutters
- Smoke and fire ventilation systems
- Cladding systems
- Electronic and physical security products
- Related installers
- Management systems
We have been working with industry, specifiers and government since 1868 to set the standards needed to ensure that fire and security products and services perform effectively.
We offer approvals to European, International, British and our own Loss Prevention Standards (LPS). The LPSs are free to download from our website.
If you would like to call by our stand for further information, details are as below.
International Fire Expo – Red Book Pavilion stand B160.
NFPA Chicago – booth 470.
For more information please visit www.bre.co.uk