This year’s Fire Australia Conference program offers an array of interesting speakers and topics! There’s sure to be something for everyone.
Join us as we explore the insights, innovations, and issues affecting the fire protection sector.
Some of the topics and presenters from the Conference will include:
- Former NSW Deputy Coroner Hugh Dillon – Views of a Coroner: how do the courts view a disaster?
- Victorian State Building Surveyor Andrew Cialini – Fire protection in Victoria: what does the future hold?
- Inspector John McDonough – Inferno: through the eyes of a firefighter
- Bronwyn Weir – Building Confidence report: around the grounds
- ABCB CEO Gary Rake – Future challenges for the Australian Building Codes Board
- Lawyer Robert McGirr – Insurance, liability, and your responsibilities to your clients
- and sessions on Balancing safety and sustainability, The value of fire safety, and Resilience: mental health in fire protection
Our technical stream has 90 minute workshops on the future of sprinklers, megastructures, and system interfaces, amongst others.
Take a moment to check out the tradeshow hall and see all the latest in technology and innovation. It’s FREE to attend!
FA22 has much to offer, book your place today.