Expert industry training provider, Exova BM TRADA, will be re-running its popular free Fire Protection Measures training programme during 2016.
The format includes a number of short seminars over a half day which provides participants with critical guidance on how to meet the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRFSO).
With service providers from a range of sectors needing to comply with RRFSO, the course covers why RRFSO matters and what it means for the responsible person; the fire risk assessment and what needs to be considered; the importance of having a competent fire risk assessor; the role of third party certification and the enforcing officer; and the legal obligations of the fire risk assessor.
The course will run on three dates throughout the year: 28 April at The Building Centre, London; 12 July at Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield; and 1 November at the Watershed, Bristol with breakfast provided.
- Simon Bailey is a senior fire protection consultant with extensive experience in assessment, testing and site surveys.
- Niall Rowan is the Association for Specialist Fire Protection’s technical officer and has over 30 years’ experience.
- Steve Skarratt heads the Fire Service College’s protection and prevention training.
- Nick Coombe draws on 32 years’ service at the London Fire Brigade and acts as the Chief Fire Officers Association’s enforcement lead officer.
- Carl May-Smith is a barrister with in-depth legal experience on RRFSO having advised fire authorities and other public bodies on the order.
Exova BM TRADA runs additional courses throughout the year which can be offered in-house or within a client’s premises. Exova BM TRADA also provides management systems courses and general management training.
For more information on these and other courses, or to book a place, go to: http://www.exovabmtrada.com/en-gb/training or contact 01494 569 750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the full Fire Protection Measures programme here: http://www.exovabmtrada.com/Uploads/MediaLibrary/BMTrada/Training-Brochures/Fire_Protection_Measures_2016.pdf
For more information, go to www.exovabmtrada.com