Issues associated with false alarms or Unwanted Fire Signals have been recognised as a problem in the industry and wider fire sector.
Response to false alarm calls cost fire services millions each year and provide the context for continued debate and critical discussion point in the fire industry.
Recognising the need for greater understanding across the sector IFSEC Global and FIREX International have teamed up with experts at C-Tec to bring the industry a free CPD accredited webinar on 22nd November between 11 am and 12 pm GMT.
With fire protection in flats, apartments and HMOs making the news for all the wrong reasons, this CPD-certified webinar provides an overview of the current solutions available for reducing false alarms in HMOs and other areas by using mixed, conventional and hush systems.
It also explores how C-TEC’s BS5839-6 Hush Button fire alarm solution is assisting landlords and building managers in better protecting their properties whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- The devastating impact of false alarms
- Fire statistics in the UK
- BS5839 part 6 and part 1 recommendations
- Sources of unwanted alarms (case studies)
- Technical solutions to prevent unnecessary building evacuations
- Typical mixed & single system solutions
- The Hush Button fire alarm solution
- Hush Button wiring and operation
- Case studies
- Future developments
- A live 20-minute Q&A session.
For further details and to sign up to participate in the webinar please visit www.workcast.com