Fire Arrest covers every aspect of any fire stopping project, from the first survey through to completion. The app includes a wide array of straightforward elements and tools to enable a user to accurately report on and complete work; simultaneously providing a comprehensive audit trail to ensure compliance along the way.
The Fire Arrest app was developed in close consultation with fire stopping authorities with the goal of providing a progressive, intuitive, thorough, and competitively priced solution for passive fire protection in any setting.
The user-friendly features mean that operatives can work on a project efficiently, while in close collaboration with colleagues. Users can also share information and critical data within the app, as well as creating customisable, downloadable reports which mean the whole team can gain access to important updates throughout the project, using the following key features:
- Auto Save – While someone is working on a project, their work is saved automatically every 15 minutes, to ensure peace of mind and efficiency.
- Photograph Annotations – The app allows great depth by enabling users to improve the quality of photographs and enables users to highlight specific areas for greater clarity on the work that has been completed, and where.
- Geo-Zones – By using the GPS on the device, users can then begin to work on a project when they are located within a radius of the user’s choice.
- Pin Data – Placing pins across a floor plan means that users can let collaborators know when and where work has been completed. This feature also includes zoom capabilities, scalable pins and filtering.
- Multiple Users – The app allows users to assign numerous operatives to a project. This will send live notifications between user devices, alerting operatives what work has been completed and in what location.
- Offline Mode – If a user device loses signal, offline mode means that all work will be retained to ensure that work can be saved as soon as a connection is found again.
- Signed Documents – All operatives attached to a project can digitally sign all risk assessments and method statements to ensure complete clarity.
- Time & Date Stamps – Photographs taken and uploaded to a pin are automatically time, and date stamped to maintain a complete audit trail and accurate documentation.
Fire Arrest understands how critical it is for surveyors and installers to be fully compliant with Regulation 38 of: “The Building Regulations 2010” Act, which states:
“The person carrying out the work shall give fire safety information to the responsible person not later than the date of completion of the work, or the date of occupation of the building or extension, whichever is the earlier.”
It is absolutely crucial that all fire stopping activity or surveys are accurately recorded and handed to the responsible person since this will be vital during future inspections and any maintenance works carried out in the future.
The Fire Arrest software makes accurate digital surveys simple, allowing any company to be fully compliant with essential regulations.
For more information, go to www.firearrest.co.uk