This year’s Fire Protection of Rolling Stock conference is getting near! The highly anticipated event is due to return for its 11th annual edition, which will take place on the 18th and 19th March 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
This is a key time to attend given the current transition period that the industry is going through. Some of the most prestigious industry experts will attend to debate the best strategies to master the challenges brought by the EN regulations.
One of 2015 key presentations will be:
Determining how to address the increasing amount of testing needed for materials and products in the transition to EN 45545-2
- Highlighting the need for an increased exchange of information to avoid continuing multiple testing of the same material
- Underlining benefits of an accessible database to ensure the most accurate test results for your material testing
- Saving money by preventing unnecessary multiple testing of the same material
- Increasing possible data quality as well as testing quantity through an industry wide accessible database
- Ensuring the best possible material safety outcome though the exchange of already existing test results
- Addressing the practicality of creating and owning such a database
If you don’t want to miss this fantastic event, book your place now quoting reference code MK-OA at www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/fprs2015/register.asp
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]