Check the amount of liquid gas in real-time at any time using a smart electronic device
Particular gases are able to be stored as liquids using seamless cylinders that can contain the required high pressure to store gas in a liquid state.
In the case of a liquefied gas state, vaporization and liquefaction takes place continuously. It is possible to detect temperature difference at the boundary between the gas and liquid states and this measured temperature can be converted into an amount of liquid gas in the display of the device attached to the cylinder surface.
- Easy to check – no need to stop the gas suppression system operation to disassemble cylinders and no need to weigh cylinders. Just install the measuring device on the cylinder.
- Real-time checking – cylinder contents can be checked in real-time using a measuring device attached to the cylinder and a monitor connected.
- Cost-saving – saves at least 10% of existing maintenance cost by reducing maintenance time (following initial installation).
- Signal transmission – send measured data to a fire station or control room by wired or wireless communication system.
- Low risk – minimize personnel injuries and fatalities due to an abnormal situation, malfunction or gas leakage.
■ Fire Protection ■ Medical Business ■ Industries