Learn more about why BlazeMaster® Fire Protection Systems are the best choice for many commercial applications at the BlazeMaster booth (#508) at the NFPA Exhibitors Showcase.
BlazeMaster products are approved for high-rise and Light Hazard commercial and institutional applications, including schools, nursing homes, hospitals, apartment buildings and more. BlazeMaster CPVC Pipe offers a variety of advantages over steel and other materials, including:
- Easy to install and/or retrofit with no welding or noisy threading machines
- Lighter and easier to handle than steel
- Can be cut on-site using hand tools. No power required.
- Can attach directly to ceiling or wall, while steel must hang from the ceiling
- Minimal noise and disruption during retrofits
- Requires less vertical space than steel, which can allow for more floors in high-rise projects
- Will not corrode, unlike metal pipes
- Saves money on labor and materials
- Easier coordination when working with other trades
- Better hydraulic performance
Company representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the commercial applications of BlazeMaster Pipe & Fittings and provide examples and case studies of its commercial use.