From May 5 to May 7, 2021 in the NEC «Uzexpocentre», Tashkent, Uzbekistan the 10th International exhibition «UzSecureExpo-2021» will take place.
The exhibition will show the range of equipment and new approaches to security, including: technical means to ensure safety in industrial, alarm systems for fire and smoke, equipment to provide integrated security, fire trucks, walkie- talkie.
To learn about current demands of buyers, to study business activity of competitors and directly meet a wide audience of specialists – all this will provide exhibition «UzSecureExpo-2021».
The exhibition is visited by specialists in the design and installation of security systems, representatives of enterprises of wholesale and retail trade, as well as specialists in the operation of equipment and systems for security and fire protection.
In 2019, UzSecureExpo was attended by 150 companies from Austria, Armenia, Byelorussia, China, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Switzerland, Sweden аnd also Uzbekistan.
THE EXHIBITION WAS VISITED BY 4 865 VISITOR.
Official support is provided by:
- Main fire safety department at the Ministry of Emergencies of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Main directorate of Uzbekistan National Guard;
- Mayor’s office of Tashkent (Khokimiyat).
Main sectors of the exhibition «UzSecureExpo» 2020:
- Safety Technologies;
- Occupational Safety (Production and realization of individual protection equipment);
- IT Security (The protection of information. Bank equipment)
For more information, go to https://www.ieg.uz/uzsecureexpo