Viking will be showcasing a key selection of their comprehensive fire protection product portfolio. Be one of the first to learn about our new foam products and approvals and don’t miss the opportunity to discuss the latest trends in water, foam, gas and detection systems with Viking EMEA’s product managers.
- Water and dry ELO sprinklers
- Fireking products: gate valves, swing check valves, Y-strainers
- ProCon PCC cable protection
- Bladder tank proportioning
- Various discharge devices
- Foam concentrates
- Fire extinguishing systems: VSN 1230 & CPS 1230, bothusing Novec™ 1230 by 3M™; VSN 200, using FM200® by Chemours
- OneU – Protection systems for use in closed 19” racks
- CO2 high pressure
- UniVario industrial detectors
- FMZ 5000 control panels
- Heat detection: thermographic camera
Viking is a dependable partner in fire protection with almost 100 years of experience and is part of the Minimax Viking Group employing around 8,000 people and boasting an annual turnover in the region of Ä1.4bn. In addition to the high quality fire protection technologies from Minimax Viking’s research, development and manufacturing facilities in Europe, USA and Asia, Viking supplies complimentary quality products from other manufacturers and partners. Installers, specifiers and users of fire protection systems are therefore able to access a full range of components for water, foam, detection and gas-based fire suppression systems. Excellent technical support and high levels of product availability complete our market leading service offering.